Thought I would post a review of this girl who I recently saw up. Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. I've seen my fair share of ladies and I'd say she is up there. Although she has the look of one of those club girls, she is very classy and sociable. She is drop dead gorgeous and I wouldn't say her menu is limited. I took the hour and was glad that I did. I've never read anything less than a stellar review regarding her services. Her eyes generate loveliness, and she has a great genuine smile that she offers up freely through the session. Of course since it was rush hour what should have been a 20 minute drive ended up being 45 minutes which resulted in having to shorten to a half hour rendezvous. For those of you who are fully capable of displaying such attributes with her then I would most heartily recommend her. Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. Her boobs are awesome, nice and firm, they really should be more highlighted in the photos! I was staying till Sunday but I think I may be staying for next week too. I've been looking for a replacement for my regular and came across this one, she seemed nice on the phone and the photos were sexy. 773-494-3359 ... more >