I saw her ad on the forums, did a quick search for her on this board and found no reviews. I asked if she was available immediately the response was an hour's notice which didn't work for my schedule. She is a beautiful girl with a very exciting attitude and great enthusiasm. Now that I've got a taste for her, I'm sure my bank account will hate me. I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. As for the service. Second to none! She did not rush me at all. Since I think went a bit overtime, she was patient so I gave a nice tip. It almost felt like we were dating. I sort of post this review with reluctance because I hope to see her again and I'd hate to clog up her schedule. I took a moment to just admire her body and her pretty bum. The nicest lips and most delicate hands. At points in time, I lost track of who I was. Without getting into too much detail, it was an evening for me to remember. The girl has an angelic appearance but she certainly knew how to make me feel really good. She is gorgeous, young looking, her pictures aren't altered at all - she looks exactly like her pictures... pure heaven! We decided on a 30 minute date. I was super pumped, her photos were incredible, and the few reviews I had read were glowing. But my bad habit of more research kept creeping up in the back of my head. Here on this board she has only 2 reviews, that really isn't enough for me. So I reached out to my fellow board members and the bro action was strong! Thanks guys for helping a bro out! The word of mouth just sang of a young woman who was enthusiastic, warm, and willing to please. This was so reassuring, so much so that I ended up realizing that 30 min might not be enough time to really connect with this girl. She is a lovely woman who is very engaging, smart, easy to talk to, and fantastic at what she does. 773-418-1912 ... more >