It almost felt like we were dating. I sort of post this review with reluctance because I hope to see her again and I'd hate to clog up her schedule. I called the number and she answered and we had a delightful and risqué conversation. I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. Personality is really friendly and chatty. Cute girl, lovely figure, velvet skin, warm personality and great service. I drop everything to see her whenever I'm in town. The location was up-scale, and she had some nice lingerie on when I arrived. There is something to say when a woman starts small talk to get acquainted with you. There is no better feeling. No rush as I was stimulated both by her hands and her mind. She is a very passionate and if you have chemistry you'll have a great time with her. I'm glad I met this little temptress. The pics are quite accurate yet do not fully portray just how sexy she is in person. I saw her ad on the forums, did a quick search for her on this board and found no reviews. Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. 773-408-5835 ... more >