I won't lie I felt pretty awkward and nervous when I got into the room lol but I had never done this type of thing before and she helped me feel very comfortable, she is a sweetheart. When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! She has an absolutely beautiful face and a perfect body. Honestly, she's my favourite right now and barring falling in love with her (which I may have already a bit), I would definitely repeat. Another positive review for this girl. I had been looking around for a while and worked up the nerve to book this week and I have to say I was very much satisfied. I was going nuts looking at pictures of her and finally I had to take the plunge last night, a delightful night for driving. Her description seemed compelling, so I decided to take a chance. You would be thrilled with her service, she is a gem with a neat little body. All in all another great time with a beautiful lady. She is very relaxed and easy to be with. I hope to improve my writing skills as I go along LOL. I gave her a call for the appointment at noon. She definitely deserves some accolades for her talents, IMHO. Id rate her close to a 9.5 in overall experience and would recommend. 773-366-8307 ... more >