Look for the link for those that want to see her ad and contact info. She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. It was definitely worth the money I shelled out and totally worth the wait. She must have already attained a sort of cult status among massage seekers and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay that way for a long time to come. She has a beautiful body, great attitude and even greater service - a rarity in the massage therapist world. Was my last review perhaps too graphic? I know there is lots more out there but when you strike gold. She's just too good and way too sexy I must repeat. For those wondering about looks, yes her photos are accurate. She has a nice body, and lovely tits. She is young and pretty in a GND kind of way (which is my preference anyway). Her description seemed compelling, so I decided to take a chance. She is so sweet too, she couldn't apologize enough for the delay. I repeated her last weekend and I had another memorable session. Beautiful woman looking very much as her pictures would suggest. Found her to be friendly, chatty and very accommodating. I was going to try her again before I posted a review but a friend of mine saw her the same day and he won't stop talking about her so I figure she is worth a mention here. 773-231-8361 ... more >