She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. She was wearing what seemed like an expensive outfit and just looked absolutely sexy. Her massage was quite good, very good at teasing and she can figure out easily what you like and what she needs to say to you while teasing. She is a very inviting, intelligent and friendly person who puts you at ease from the get go. I would go on to say that she is probably one of the most attractive women I have ever met in this industry and I am very critical in this area. Her massage skills are awesome - since she is very fit - good for smoothing out all my sore spots. During the massage she likes to talk, but she doesn't dominate the conversation, she actually listened to me and prompted me to share whatever I want in complete confidence - it felt easy to talk to her. Sometimes a guy just needs to talk about his day at work and she's OK with that and made me feel better for getting my worries off my mind. I would like to give a big thank you for all the contributors here and the people who TOFTT and in turn pointed me in the right direction. Which is how I found this lovely and absolutely amazing lady. She is very friendly and talkative. She does it part time, she has a full time job, hence she works few days a week. She starts massaging me with lotion. Shoulder first, then arms, abs, and thighs. Had a quick bathroom visit and promptly got ready (had a meeting I could not be late for after). Guys, she's the real deal. I was a little nervous but she was worth every penny. Sometime last week I was in the mood for a nice massage and decided to look through the availabilities. My regular was just about all booked up, so I was pleasantly surprised to find she was available at the time I had requested. 773-225-2633 ... more >