The eyes are easy to get lost in, and giggle is so adorable. Her description seemed compelling, so I decided to take a chance. I was in town on vacation visiting relatives and decided to live it up and see her again. Her massage is a real massage. Like I'm talkin' RMT style except on a flat bed, not a table. Her entire demeanour sets the mood perfectly. It is not often that I get the deer in headlights sensation when the door opens. Yes, you read the reviews (not many in this case), yes you study the photos, but let's face it: You can never be completely sure what you'll see when you get there. Well, in her case, you'll see a face that could easily be plastered all over town on billboards advertising the latest ice cream. You know the type: pretty, young, sexy, flirtatious, but somewhat toned-down and GND-y. I will not go into the minute details of she provided this and she provided that, nor will I state that she allowed me to this and allowed me to that to her. I'm not much a person who gives ratings however if I had to I'd be really tempted to just give a perfect 10 across the board for everything. Maybe she looks so cute because she always dresses like a college girl on both occasions when I saw her. She is hot, smoking even. I don't think I have met another massage therapist with a sexy body like that since. She is the cute smart girl that many of us lusted after in our college days. She is intelligent and articulate. 772-946-2796 ... more >