If you, like me, are most interested in the overall experience, with a friendly, attractive young woman with that 'lets have some fun' attitude then you must give her a try. A definite repeat. She has nice hair and sexy eyes. I'm happy to report, she lives up to the good reviews. Hereís the story for you, purely subjective and my opinion only. I asked to use the bathroom because I was sweaty from the walk and she said sure. I am going to see her again this afternoon. Those of you who have been around know that I have reviewed this lovely once before but I thought it was worth updating my review. Wish I had the time to plan and make it to town more often to widen my choices of providers. She offered various methods for the massage. She was quite vocal and it was definitely a plus. She was very accommodating and made the effort to ensure I had a good time. This is the only massage therapist I thought about days after seeing because she has made the session amazing and I'm left with the feeling it will be even better next time. She's also just a total sweetheart to top it all off. First I thought she was Latina. It would appear she does not have a set routine, my experience was different but every bit as good. 772-940-1137 ... more >