Had a quick bathroom visit and promptly got ready (had a meeting I could not be late for after). I will definitely see her again....for longer. She is a cool girl and a total sweetheart. We engaged in some good conversation after. She is definitely the kind of girl you could talk for hours with over some drinks. There is something to say when a woman starts small talk to get acquainted with you. There is no better feeling. No rush as I was stimulated both by her hands and her mind. She is a very passionate and if you have chemistry you'll have a great time with her. The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. One of the few girls in this industry I actually enjoyed talking to, so I agree about her personality.. this ones a keeper! I would say our time together was an ideal experience, with lots of cuddling and intelligent conversation, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The fact that we were already discussing ideas for our next time together before time was up says it all really, very much looking forward to seeing her again during one of my next trips. I felt so excited and delighted. Her massage was much better than most and she certainly takes her time. She didn't rush anything. Well sign me up for her fan club! Our rendezvous was for an hour as based on her positive reviews I had no qualms about a longer session, and she did not in anyway fail to live up to her billing. She is very beautiful in a genuine kind of way, like the pretty girl next door that you dream about. To top if off, she has a great body with a superb bum. Massage was great. Very thorough and professional. 772-771-0922 ... more >