Boy oh boy, I am still at a loss for words about how to explain this one. Ill try my best so excuse me if I miss a few things, I am still somewhat new to this. To quickly sum her up, I had a good time, she's eager to please. Let me first say that my expectations were super high for her since I've read numerous positive reviews and her pics are fabulous. I sat on the bed and she asked what I was looking for and I replied a good massage. I'm not going to do the number ratings. She's perfect. I think she was mentioned in a thread somewhere before, but not specifically reviewed, apart from the news yesterday of me coming back, so I am willing to shed some light into this. This is a lady who enjoys making her partner feel special and finding the right buttons to bring extreme pleasure. I highly recommend her not only for her sensual skills but for the fact that she is a lady with intelligence, sophistication, humour and just an all around joy to be around. I the lucky me had memorable time with her. Started with great atmosphere by great chat and then, we both had very satisfying and amazing breath-taking session with lots of eye contact and deep fulfilment. Girl is a complete package and I can't honestly really pick a bad thing about her...she earned my perfect score and she is my Olympic gold medallist! She cleaned me up with a warm towel, and we chilled, relaxing and talking. I arrived at her location and I'm greeted by this cute lady wearing a nice set of panties. We chatted for a few minutes and then I was off, and in search of a cold drink. I cannot issue a grade on this experience because it would only be one of those boring 10's across the board scoring. I can hardly wait for my next trip to town so I can repeat with this beautiful and sensual lady. 772-763-4714 ... more >