I took a moment to just admire her body and her pretty bum. The nicest lips and most delicate hands. At points in time, I lost track of who I was. Without getting into too much detail, it was an evening for me to remember. The girl has an angelic appearance but she certainly knew how to make me feel really good. As of writing this review there are only a few pics up of her, but they are accurate. IMHO she is very pretty, and has a warm, welcoming, bubbly personality... in fact I would put her near the top of all my massage therapist visits in terms of how welcome she made me feel. Location was extremely easy to find and very upscale. After a short chat, I was made an offer that I kindly accepted. Not a clock watcher by any means. Everything was done with a lot of passion, a bright smile, and a warm and cheerful attitude. I had a wonderful time with her and will likely repeat. I think this girl is under-reviewed as I think just her overall package and great service will score many clients down the road. Sexy body with smooth skin. Pics are accurate. Good size breasts. Nice round ass. She made great eye contact, and smiled and giggled when I told her how hot she was. She gets totally into it, and not mechanical at all. Visually speaking, girl is exactly as she appears in her photos: beautiful hair with a lovely complexion, deliciously curvy and the most magnificent naturals I've seen. This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. The chemistry was off the charts and I'm sure glad she wasn't the first lady I saw or my standards would be higher than they already are. I've been walking around all weekend thinking about how much fun I had with her. You might be able to find a girl who's as much fun as her but I'll doubt you'll find one who's more fun. 772-675-5941 ... more >