Got to the location a few minutes early. Texted to let her know I was there. Near the scheduled time, I get the call with the info. While I'm not an ass man, she has an ass to die for. She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! We talked for a while about this and that, and she put me totally at ease, even going to the extent of saying that I can be completely forthright about what I wanted out of the session. Somebody mentioned earlier about how her attitude was almost "Geisha" like. And that's exactly what I experienced. She's so focused on your needs and so attentive to the tiniest of details that your nervousness sort of vanishes. In heels she was at least my height if not taller, and I still remember the awesome sight of walking behind her. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. It was completely mind blowing! Not a clock watcher, and fantastic attitude towards the session overall. One classy looking girl. Was completely attentive and focused on delivering an exceptionally satisfying experience. Maybe she looks so cute because she always dresses like a college girl on both occasions when I saw her. I was completely relaxed and took a minute to enjoy the moment. She’s hot and sexy and delivers in spades. A true GND with that great combination of skill and passion. This is a lady who enjoys making her partner feel special and finding the right buttons to bring extreme pleasure. I highly recommend her not only for her sensual skills but for the fact that she is a lady with intelligence, sophistication, humour and just an all around joy to be around. 772-647-1316 ... more >