One of the few girls in this industry I actually enjoyed talking to, so I agree about her personality.. this ones a keeper! As others have mentioned earlier, she is a girl you can connect with almost immediately. Maybe it's her demeanour not sure what it is, but I've never felt more welcomed by a massage therapist. Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. Hold her in my arms, did a few spins with her and then sat on the bed with this smiling and beguiling beauty in my arms. Parked my car in the back and entered through the front door. Donít know if at my age my heart can take all of this action so I might stick to massages but she was definitely worth the visit. She opened the door in the sexy outfit she wears in several of her pics. I had the honour of meeting her on two occasions. I agree with the reviews posted on this board about this wonderful lady. Rating? is there a chart high enough to fit this rating? When I first got to the door she was warm but there was no hug or kiss, which had me a bit worried. I was very wrong. She is very friendly and talkative. The service made me feel more like her boss.....you guys have to try her yourself. 772-588-9440 ... more >