Called up knocked on door and she opened it. First impression was wow is she cute. Wearing her sexy massage therapist uniform I was like damn I've scored. Such a kissable pair of lips.. and her ass was to die for. Not sure if it's just the style of her pics, but she looks much younger in person. She was really nice, down to earth and provided good service so I was a happy camper. In heels she was at least my height if not taller, and I still remember the awesome sight of walking behind her. I decided to book her since she was in my area and took advantage of the special. She is the one who will make your head turn, whether you like it or not. She was extremely friendly, polite and appreciative, the kind of girl that you want to hear from, and go to meet. Girl is simply amazing. Fantastic provider who knows just what to do to put a smile on your face. This lady is a lot of fun, great personalty loves to laugh and play around. She is beautiful in body, spirit and thoroughly enjoys her encounters making certain that you do, as well. She was dressed tastefully and high class. I had the honour of meeting her on two occasions. I agree with the reviews posted on this board about this wonderful lady. I would like to give a big thank you for all the contributors here and the people who TOFTT and in turn pointed me in the right direction. Which is how I found this lovely and absolutely amazing lady. 772-521-7149 ... more >