I'm glad I met this little temptress. Booked the appointment with ease and she looked great in that outfit in the ad. She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. We really had a lot of very unrushed fun together. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. She is one of the nicest massage therapists I've met, she is just a darling. Location was extremely easy to find and very upscale. She giggled a lot which made her even hotter. Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. Thought I would post a review of this girl who I recently saw up. The view was gorgeous and she was amazing and very nice. I the lucky me had memorable time with her. Started with great atmosphere by great chat and then, we both had very satisfying and amazing breath-taking session with lots of eye contact and deep fulfilment. Girl is a complete package and I can't honestly really pick a bad thing about her...she earned my perfect score and she is my Olympic gold medallist! I really hope this lady can maintain that attitude and level of enthusiasm for her clients because I find it makes such a huge difference to the overall experience. 772-400-4920 ... more >