I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. She is great to talk with, and was overall a joy to be with. You guys complained about her having no reviews, so here I am - hoping that this doesn't create so much demand that I can't get back in to see her! But please treat her well. She is sweet, and unspoiled, so please do treat her right. She opened the door in the sexy outfit she wears in several of her pics. I was very impressed with her looks - her photos don't do her justice and she was wearing a very tempting skirt and push up bra. Very sorry to all those other ladies that I did not write a review for. Just a hunch, but I have a feeling I might be seeing a lot of this lady! Gentlemen, if you are looking for someone to measure up to your imaginary girlfriend, then you must go see her. I am in an area where we don't have nearly enough massage therapists out here. Very pretty, gorgeous skin throughout and a great conversationalist. She was very responsive and polite in her texts. I had a slight delay coming into town and contacted her about that, and she was very, very easygoing about the whole thing. Service: Very good...lots of energy. Booked the appointment with ease and she looked great in that outfit in the ad. Cute girl, lovely figure, velvet skin, warm personality and great service. Her massage skills are awesome - since she is very fit - good for smoothing out all my sore spots. During the massage she likes to talk, but she doesn't dominate the conversation, she actually listened to me and prompted me to share whatever I want in complete confidence - it felt easy to talk to her. Sometimes a guy just needs to talk about his day at work and she's OK with that and made me feel better for getting my worries off my mind. 772-348-7537 ... more >