I like her a lot, very pretty facially. That said, had the urge today, and the girl I was supposed to see tonight couldn't make it so realizing I had to check out what the talent pool was looking like. I arrived at her location and I'm greeted by this cute lady wearing a nice set of panties. She has a great ass! She wore a cute bra and panty ensemble. She told me to come near her and I took off my towel. The 2 things that really stood out was 1) fantastic body! 2) fabulous service. This was my first time with her and not my last. The whole experience was great. I enjoyed her company very much. She laughed a lot at my jokes. I could see that you guys would just LOVE her, she has the personality of a goddess and is a great listener and conversationalist. So after getting acquainted with some conversation she gives me a massage and it was fantastic. Very good technique. From behind is quite the sight as she has a very cute bum. She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. 772-310-1850 ... more >