When a girl starts out by doing this, you just know that it is going to be a very special session. Vocal and seductive, sensual and alluring, always passionate. Looking into those erotic eyes of her as she works you will absolutely make you crazy with lust. Her pictures do not do her justice, her beauty and elegance is something that you have to see for your self don't take my word for it.... being with this woman is an experience that can only compare to being with a goddess. She does it part time, she has a full time job, hence she works few days a week. I consider myself lucky to have met and spent time with a premier companion like her. Our session left me with “a quiver down my backbone, and tremors all over”. I was in town on business and I had definite plans to sample one or two fine ladies while I was in town. I spent a lot of research time here on this site to narrow down who I had an interest in seeing. First thing I could think of was WOW! The next hour was off the charts! Highly energetic, just got really into each other. I asked if she was available immediately the response was an hour's notice which didn't work for my schedule. I don't think I have met another massage therapist with a sexy body like that since. She was extremely friendly, polite and appreciative, the kind of girl that you want to hear from, and go to meet. 772-272-8226 ... more >