My session began with her greeting me in the hot lingerie she is now wearing in the new picture of her ad. That picture does nothing for her as she looked so much hotter in person! Called up knocked on door and she opened it. First impression was wow is she cute. Wearing her sexy massage therapist uniform I was like damn I've scored. She responded very well to be being treated as a lady should be treated, that being with respect, warmth and gentleness. Her pictures are accurate. Recently seen her, and was impressed with this girl once again. I have never had a chance to see her until yesterday. I pre-booked a 1hr session via txt last week and everything went smoothly. On the day of, I received a text asking me to confirm our appt which I gladly did. The personality is a plus, and make you wanna be with her more. She reminds me of the college gals that I used to hang out with back in the day, when wed go to the pub drinking or playing pool, or going out to see the movies. Saw her for 60 minutes and we used every last second for some relaxation. I was in town on business and I had definite plans to sample one or two fine ladies while I was in town. I spent a lot of research time here on this site to narrow down who I had an interest in seeing. She is quite pretty with great nice tight toned body, nice size boobs, real nice ass and very cute. 772-207-3907 ... more >