Her reputation based on a few reviews here is accurate. She is definitely one of the next rising stars! Girl has some nice GND looks to go with a fit and trim body. Not quite a spinner, but healthy and well proportioned (her pics are genuine). Cute and bubbly, she was very friendly and welcoming. Top marks for personality and attitude, she really knows how to make you feel comfortable. Making a connection with her was smooth and natural. I don't know why I've never written a review for my ATF. I'm sorry guys I guess I was trying to keep her to myself. We have definitely clicked from the start and her personality shines through as you get to know her better. She's smart, sexy and has an amazing personality. She has made me feel like I'm the only one that matters during our time together. She can be shy at times but listens to directions very well and is all about pleasing. I am in an area where we don't have nearly enough massage therapists out here. After the shower and we got down to some serious business, however, any doubt I had that the session wasn't going to go very well quickly evaporated. After lunch I decided to stop by her place which is a 5 minute drive South. While I'm not an ass man, she has an ass to die for. She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! We ventured into the room. She unwrapped the towel and the stream of compliments has started. She is out-going and talkative. She gets it. She knows how to drive a guy wild and she knows how to please. Service: Very good...lots of energy. 772-204-6048 ... more >