I got back from the session with her and thought I would write a review, because she deserved it. It is not often that I get the deer in headlights sensation when the door opens. Yes, you read the reviews (not many in this case), yes you study the photos, but let's face it: You can never be completely sure what you'll see when you get there. Well, in her case, you'll see a face that could easily be plastered all over town on billboards advertising the latest ice cream. You know the type: pretty, young, sexy, flirtatious, but somewhat toned-down and GND-y. She's the kind of girl that I could hold onto and kiss for indefinite time and in every way. Yes, I admit I sort of fell in love. I told her the weekend is coming so be prepared for a longer engagement! I kept my towel on because, honestly, I'm a bit shy but she eventually removed it. Took a quick bathroom visit and when I got back to the room. She had a nice smile was very pleasant and instructed me to lie down. Set up was fairly easy. We had been texting back and forth over the last few nights, so we already had a good rapport. She has been in a great discreet location with parking, very close to where I work. Finally gotten around to contributing to this site. Have seen several massage therapists over the last couple weeks and will be posting what I think might be useful to my fellow board members. Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. I had a great time with her and was surprised that such a sweetheart with a face, figure and services like hers arenít getting more notice. 770-966-3663 ... more >