Her pictures on the website are definitely accurate. She was wearing this very sexy dress that made my jaw drop. To be honest I was little nervous because I thought she was so damn beautiful when I saw her. Girl is simply amazing. Fantastic provider who knows just what to do to put a smile on your face. This lady is a lot of fun, great personalty loves to laugh and play around. She is beautiful in body, spirit and thoroughly enjoys her encounters making certain that you do, as well. Don't be fooled by her innocent college girl look though. She is very good at what she does and knows how to please and tease a man. I'm always sceptical with professional pics. I have been duped before, so I was ready to walk if I didn't like what I saw. Went up and when she opened the door, I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. She is a knockout!! I've been looking for a replacement for my regular and came across this one, she seemed nice on the phone and the photos were sexy. Very honest and bubbly yet wise for her age, for example she understood right away my reason for not seeing same girl too many times: afraid of attachment huh? That said, had the urge today, and the girl I was supposed to see tonight couldn't make it so realizing I had to check out what the talent pool was looking like. I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. If you read this, thanks again for a fabulous afternoon! This was my first time with her and not my last. Those of you who have been around know that I have reviewed this lovely once before but I thought it was worth updating my review. I freshened up and chilled chatting with her, I was quite tired and satisfied. Conversation was good and didn't seem forced. I felt very comfortable chatting with this hottie. 770-966-3411 ... more >