She is a really nice girl, and a total sweetheart who tries very hard to please and make you comfortable. Loved everything about her. She is really down to earth, smart, witty, made me laugh, and not to mention insanely beautiful. She does it part time, she has a full time job, hence she works few days a week. She is a beautiful girl with a very exciting attitude and great enthusiasm. We were giggling all the way. I know you know it already, but I'll just repeat it. Facilities were amazing. What wonderful combinations of fate, desire and destiny were at play that night, our passionate journey to the heavenly conclusion was pure bliss for both of us. Have tried to repeat but schedules havenít lined up to date unfortunately, but will surely keep trying. Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! Not a clock watcher by any means. Everything was done with a lot of passion, a bright smile, and a warm and cheerful attitude. I had a wonderful time with her and will likely repeat. Yes I know it was my first time with this massage therapist so I have no frame of reference but it was as good as the first time with just about any lady I've been with period. 770-940-3202 ... more >