I had a brain cramp and struggled to find the location despite having been in the area before .. duh ! Anyway, when I finally made my way up there stood a very pretty girl with a beautiful smile. Facially she is more then GND pretty IMO. Has beautiful eyes to boot. Hot is an accurate description and usually really MCOT. That said, beauty comes in many forms and conversation was so easy it was like meeting an old friend. Everyone should have qualities about themselves that are attractive to such beautiful and wonderful women. I found her to be very enthusiastic and engaged. I read a lot of positive reports about this girl on this board, and since I was suffering from back pain, so decided to give her a try. She is STUNNING! and cute as I knew she would be. Loved everything about her. She is really down to earth, smart, witty, made me laugh, and not to mention insanely beautiful. Let me first say that my expectations were super high for her since I've read numerous positive reviews and her pics are fabulous. She took directions well and made me feel like a king. I have a load of reviews to post, but I've been too lazy. So here's the latest! She may be young but she is as good as all the pros in this business. I think overall this session was by far the best of my short experience. She absolutely rocked my world on this night and I know it helps that I just dig her. She's a terrific girl and if you be nice and treat her well look out because the reward will leave you breathless (YMMV of course). She makes you feel like a long awaited boyfriend as soon as you walk in the door and that continues on throughout. 770-882-9246 ... more >