I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. The greeting was warm and the massage amazing. Yes, some people do tend towards a certain type and lord knows I've been chasing that. But every now and then you meet a girl and realize how much you can enjoy other varieties. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, but see through my beauty and recognize that the hot little number I am speaking of is definitely worthy of seeing. The usual services were offered and I was certainly treated to them. She has long legs and a great booty, not too big but just the right size. It was completely mind blowing! I asked if she was available immediately the response was an hour's notice which didn't work for my schedule. Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. More importantly, her attitude is great which is why I would repeat. We agreed on her working next Wed/Thur, so we can repeat this amazing encounter. 770-882-1796 ... more >