I have not even gotten to the skills department yet. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. She walked into the room right on time and then and there I knew there were going to be many more visits. WOW is she stunning and sensual in person. I mean her pictures are striking, but I have experienced so many first meetings that so often comes with a tiny bit of let down when compared to photos and online personalities. But not with this one nothing but OMG went through my head. I had great experience with her. No problem since her location was close to my place. Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". When I first got to the door she was warm but there was no hug or kiss, which had me a bit worried. I was very wrong. She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. I'm biased here because this lady is just my type; face, body, personality, and a bit of naughtiness. She gave me the room number by texting me. Wow, I am so glad to have found her. I'm truly smitten. I will definitely repeat. The girl is incredible. 770-737-8925 ... more >