Sunday night, after a long day at the office, called to book her for 45min session. There was some great small talk and a very nice massage. She is my FAVORITE massage therapist of all time, and in my area she has no competition. We went back and forth and she was really great, with a great attitude and answered all my questions. We did some small chit chat then it was off of the shower. After I was done showering, she was waiting for me in her sexy lingerie. The massage itself was very sensual which I love. She spent a bit of time on the back and shoulders but eventually got to the tease which was great (the part I look forward to as a preamble the most). She did her share of leaning over my face which was incredible. Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. I was in town on vacation visiting relatives and decided to live it up and see her again. Boy was I glad I took the plunge. The 2 things that really stood out was 1) fantastic body! 2) fabulous service. It was completely mind blowing! Have tried to repeat but schedules havenít lined up to date unfortunately, but will surely keep trying. 770-737-1008 ... more >