I'm always sceptical with professional pics. I have been duped before, so I was ready to walk if I didn't like what I saw. Went up and when she opened the door, I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. She is a knockout!! She is a lovely woman who is very engaging, smart, easy to talk to, and fantastic at what she does. The massage itself was very sensual which I love. She spent a bit of time on the back and shoulders but eventually got to the tease which was great (the part I look forward to as a preamble the most). She did her share of leaning over my face which was incredible. Booked through text which was easy and confirmed by phone. Arrived at the place and was sent up immediately and was pleased when I saw her. The usual services were offered and I was certainly treated to them. I visited her again yesterday, and it was another excellent experience. When I first got to the door she was warm but there was no hug or kiss, which had me a bit worried. I was very wrong. Wow, I am so glad to have found her. I'm truly smitten. It is not often that I get the deer in headlights sensation when the door opens. Yes, you read the reviews (not many in this case), yes you study the photos, but let's face it: You can never be completely sure what you'll see when you get there. Well, in her case, you'll see a face that could easily be plastered all over town on billboards advertising the latest ice cream. You know the type: pretty, young, sexy, flirtatious, but somewhat toned-down and GND-y. She is arguably the most attractive lady I have seen in a long, long time. She has a great pair of boobs, just perfect. I think it may have been due to her happy mood but her eyes gave a special little twinkle whenever she looked at me, which was more often than not. Her eyes worked well in conjunction with her adorable smile to make me at times breathless. And to top it off she has the most perfectly formed ass in the world. On the phone she was very polite and helpful. I went to the appointed location on time, which was clean and very nice. 770-657-3977 ... more >