She's quite attractive, how attractive you ask? Well, my gaze was drawn to a pair of sexy legs walking down the hall, her hair over her neck and graceful shoulders, maybe she felt my stare because she looked back with a wicked smile. Yesterday afternoon just as I was heading out from work, I saw she had just posted one of the most arousing ads in recent memory. Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. For those wondering about looks, yes her photos are accurate. She has a nice body, and lovely tits. She is young and pretty in a GND kind of way (which is my preference anyway). I repeated her last weekend and I had another memorable session. I love it when a girl gets so much pleasure out of our session because it makes me fell like I've still got the looks! I wasn't going to pass that up. She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. She is a gorgeous lady and went out of her way to make me happy. She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. She has good height with a very pretty face and her body is quite toned with a nice pair of tits. She giggled a lot which made her even hotter. 770-615-8220 ... more >