No problem since her location was close to my place. I don't usually write reviews but I decided to today since I have been creating a huge TDL of girls based on everyone's reviews on this board. Thought I would post a review of this girl who I recently saw up. She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. Those of you who have been around know that I have reviewed this lovely once before but I thought it was worth updating my review. For those in the area, I definitely recommend. Itís a great incall location. Very upscale. Greeted me at the door with a hug and kiss before I even had my shoes off. Heaven. I knew then that I was in for a wild ride. I have never had a chance to see her until yesterday. I recently had the pleasure of seeing her, and I have to say it was hands down the best overall massage therapist experience I have had to date. I think she may had make up artist training and it shows, her make up was done perfectly. She is by far the hottest girl I have ever seen, and I have seen upwards of 300+ ladies. She fits right in with girls in fashion magazines. Perfect body and smooth skin. Face of an angel. Cute smile and an innocent look. This girl is how I would define my definition of a perfect woman's body. I'm a sucker for her type so despite the lack of pictures I took a chance and I'm glad I did. 769-303-8976 ... more >