When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! She does it part time, she has a full time job, hence she works few days a week. She is a sweetie. This was my first time with her and not my last. I saw her and just had to write down this review as soon as I came back. Met with this wild one last week and it was an awesome experience. She is a beautiful girl with a very exciting attitude and great enthusiasm. Suffice it to say, my experience with her could only be described as the ultimate experience. You guys are lucky I don't often repeat and I'm thinking of taking a hiatus from this. Otherwise I would keep her to myself LOL. Sometimes these girls come and go so quick that it's a shame when you miss out. Don't walk. Run to see this one. You won't be disappointed. She reminds me of the college gals that I used to hang out with back in the day, when wed go to the pub drinking or playing pool, or going out to see the movies. I hopped in the shower and hurried back (because I felt really cold after I got out of the shower), where she was waiting. She is a true massage experience, the whole nine yards. 765-967-2457 ... more >