She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. It was fantastic in every way. It was exquisite and relaxing at the same time. The sensations were really indescribable and I felt totally satisfied at the conclusion. I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. She is nice looking - really reminds you of that babysitter you dreamed of. She is very beautiful in a genuine kind of way, like the pretty girl next door that you dream about. To top if off, she has a great body with a superb bum. The pics in the ad are definitely her as she was wearing that exact same outfit when I saw her. She is amazing and I think her body, face, and personality are exactly literally perfect. I recently had the pleasure of seeing her, and I have to say it was hands down the best overall massage therapist experience I have had to date. Our session left me with “a quiver down my backbone, and tremors all over”. I missed posting a review on this one earlier, just off loading a few reviews now that the time is behind us. She is a lovely woman who is very engaging, smart, easy to talk to, and fantastic at what she does. 765-520-5001 ... more >