She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. This adorable and sexy vixen definitely seems to be flying far under the radar. True hottie with deep sexy eyes, soft lips and a sweet smile. I find her very attractive facially, and much more than typical GND. A beautiful girl greeted me with a big smile. And the way her eyes lit up when she saw me, I almost turned around to see who she was looking at, certainly not at me? This lady exudes the confidence of that sexy/cute/hot/popular sorority girl that every guy on campus wants to date and every girl wants as a best friend. She has a sunny disposition and loves to laugh and smile. I will not go into the minute details of she provided this and she provided that, nor will I state that she allowed me to this and allowed me to that to her. In any case, came in, told her I was going to grab a quick shower. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. I will definitely see her again....for longer. She is a cool girl and a total sweetheart. We engaged in some good conversation after. She is definitely the kind of girl you could talk for hours with over some drinks. Since I think went a bit overtime, she was patient so I gave a nice tip. She was great, no clock watching and it wasn’t till I looked up and noticed the clock had two minutes left in our session. She has nice hair and sexy eyes. I found her to be very enthusiastic and engaged. She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! 763-645-8365 ... more >