Texted 15 mins before scheduled time that I was on my way, got immediate reply no problem, arrived on time and got room location - all good! I had read some good reviews about her as well as a few of our own comments. Her positive attitude is off the charts, from the minute I walked in until I left (a bit over the hour) she made me feel like a king. Photos on this site are accurate. If you are like me and want a super cute girl to remind you of your glory days then I 100% recommend her. She is very friendly and talkative. Of course my view of beauty isn't everyone's, but I'd definitely say that she is between the GND and Extremely Pretty with light makeup which I really like. Since I think went a bit overtime, she was patient so I gave a nice tip. I don't think I have met another massage therapist with a sexy body like that since. She took directions well and made me feel like a king. This will probably go down as one of my top massage therapist sessions. I will definitely be returning to see her in the very near future. Enjoy her boys...she is a doll! She's a great girl... I'm always going to her, if I cant get her I try again the next day. She is amazing in every way possible. 985-340-5444 ... more >