She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. We shared lots of laughs during this brief encounter. Take from this short review what you will. Just make sure you treat this sweet girl well as fans will want her to stick around. She is a beautiful girl with a very exciting attitude and great enthusiasm. I'm biased here because this lady is just my type; face, body, personality, and a bit of naughtiness. On the other side of the phone, a real lady awaits you. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, firm and all-natural breasts and a tight round bottom. What more can you ask for? I am from out of town, but when I'm back, I know I won't be looking around. I'll go right back to her for sure! I am ready to report on my most recent romantic interlude. Of course since it was rush hour what should have been a 20 minute drive ended up being 45 minutes which resulted in having to shorten to a half hour rendezvous. She has nice hair and sexy eyes. Her tummy and bum are as cute as ever and looks like she keeps fit by jogging. Pics are of her, and I would say are 100 percent accurate. 980-494-3896 ... more >