Contacted her though phone 1st and txt messages after. Easy set up. Sweet voice that just got my juices flowing. I've seen my fair share of ladies and I'd say she is up there. Although she has the look of one of those club girls, she is very classy and sociable. She is drop dead gorgeous and I wouldn't say her menu is limited. She has an ass to die for. I am not the type to kiss and tell all the details but I will say I always leave her place wanting to come back as quickly as possible so I can explore more of this phenomenal lady. Treat her well gentlemen. I will definitely repeat, most likely next week. Best bang for a buck for sure. She is pretty as a picture with a gorgeous smile. She also is one of the nicest, sweetest ladies you will ever meet. No offense to the other ladies Iíve seen, but we seem to have a special something going on. By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. I was going nuts looking at pictures of her and finally I had to take the plunge last night, a delightful night for driving. You know, there are good looking girls, and then there are hot looking girls? The session cemented ATF status for me, and it took me several minutes to recover enough to get up to the bathroom after the conclusion. She starts massaging me with lotion. Shoulder first, then arms, abs, and thighs. I took a shower and came back to the room, she asked if I'd like a massage. 972-920-6019 ... more >