Maybe I benefited a bit from a very passionate vixen...lucky me! I told her that I was going to say that she looked like a certain actress in my review and she said she gets that a lot. In terms of appearance I found her to be slimmer than her photos. She is very pretty with beautiful eyes as one of the big assets. My advice - run, don't walk to the nearest location when she is working next and have a sample for yourselves my fellow massage seekers, it can be an experience you do not want to miss out on if it was anything like mine. She kind of reminded me of that other girl from here, great chick great service and physically just what I wanted. I could see that you guys would just LOVE her, she has the personality of a goddess and is a great listener and conversationalist. It is not often that I get the deer in headlights sensation when the door opens. Yes, you read the reviews (not many in this case), yes you study the photos, but let's face it: You can never be completely sure what you'll see when you get there. Well, in her case, you'll see a face that could easily be plastered all over town on billboards advertising the latest ice cream. You know the type: pretty, young, sexy, flirtatious, but somewhat toned-down and GND-y. I actually was surprised to see such a hot girl when she opened the door. We decided on a 30 minute date. I was super pumped, her photos were incredible, and the few reviews I had read were glowing. But my bad habit of more research kept creeping up in the back of my head. Here on this board she has only 2 reviews, that really isn't enough for me. So I reached out to my fellow board members and the bro action was strong! Thanks guys for helping a bro out! The word of mouth just sang of a young woman who was enthusiastic, warm, and willing to please. This was so reassuring, so much so that I ended up realizing that 30 min might not be enough time to really connect with this girl. I recently had the pleasure of seeing her, and I have to say it was hands down the best overall massage therapist experience I have had to date. I'm sure it's a YMMV thing, but she definitely seemed to enjoy the conversational part of our visit together and seemed to get super-duper excited. 972-371-7151 ... more >