I have had the pleasure of her company few times. She seems to fly under the radar since there is no review of her yet on this board. I the lucky me had memorable time with her. Started with great atmosphere by great chat and then, we both had very satisfying and amazing breath-taking session with lots of eye contact and deep fulfilment. Girl is a complete package and I can't honestly really pick a bad thing about her...she earned my perfect score and she is my Olympic gold medallist! This will probably go down as one of my top massage therapist sessions. I will definitely be returning to see her in the very near future. Enjoy her boys...she is a doll! She is a true massage experience, the whole nine yards. I like her a lot, very pretty facially. I thought of seeing her again after my meeting but ended up taking some clients out and didnít get home until late. Truly outstanding and memorable. This lady seems to genuinely be concerned with making sure you enjoy yourself and goes the extra mile to make it happen. On top of that, the conversation was effortless and she has a real charm about her that I could see getting very addictive. She is STUNNING! and cute as I knew she would be. First thing I could think of was WOW! She has good height with a very pretty face and her body is quite toned with a nice pair of tits. Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. 971-204-8911 ... more >