After reading some glowing reviews about her, I noticed she was returning to town this weekend. I decided to take a chance and see if she was available during the times I could see her. We were both smiles and we seemed to connect on a level that was beyond just looking. She too felt instantly comfortable and at ease - as if we have known each other a long time already (and yet we had just met). We just gazed into each other eyes. I've had this with only a few girls before. I love these girls but I keep reminding myself to take every review with a grain of salt. Her confidence and sensuality is off the charts. Thought I would post a review of this girl who I recently saw up. All in all, highly recommended. I just had to be with her. Had a bit of small talk/tease (just the way she talks to you is so sensual). By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. Truly outstanding and memorable. Booking was no problem. Her schedule was actually getting full, so I was lucky to get a booking for one hour. Last week I was lucky enough to see her. She opened the door in the sexy outfit she wears in several of her pics. 971-061-2966 ... more >