Grabbed a quick shower and we chatted some more before I left. I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. I had read some good reviews about her as well as a few of our own comments. She was dressed tastefully and high class. Sunday night, after a long day at the office, called to book her for 45min session. Massage was great. Very thorough and professional. She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! We chatted for a few minutes and then I was off, and in search of a cold drink. She opens the door with a big smile, and she is very pretty! She does talk with a bit of a nod and a wink, doesn't seem to take herself too seriously, which I found very adorable like we were all in on the fun. She is an agreeable massage therapist who'll spend a good amount of effort catering to the needs of the man she is with. She has a wonderfully friendly, service-oriented personality. Her service and attitude made me feel very comfortable in her presence and helped to create some chemistry that I dont normally get with other girls. The whole experience was great. I enjoyed her company very much. She laughed a lot at my jokes. 954-860-7692 ... more >