I had a sense that she recognized me and somehow she looked even better than before with those seductive eyes. I thought she looked amazing. She's quite attractive, how attractive you ask? Well, my gaze was drawn to a pair of sexy legs walking down the hall, her hair over her neck and graceful shoulders, maybe she felt my stare because she looked back with a wicked smile. The appointment was set up with text and she was easy to get a hold of. Her personality is off the charts, erotic looks, her body/ass is really hot, attitude superb, comparable experience with a full time girlfriend. She opened the door in the sexy outfit she wears in several of her pics. Hot body, service was good. Her confidence and sensuality is off the charts. The chemistry was overwhelming and the experience leaves you anticipating the next time before you've fully experienced the first time. That is what it was like seeing her. She gave me the room number by texting me. As of writing this review there are only a few pics up of her, but they are accurate. IMHO she is very pretty, and has a warm, welcoming, bubbly personality... in fact I would put her near the top of all my massage therapist visits in terms of how welcome she made me feel. She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. 954-628-4823 ... more >