We were giggling all the way. She reminded my of the sexy tanned chicks who you would find in clubs. I'm happy to report, she lives up to the good reviews. Overall, real nice girl, pretty, sweet and accommodating, a very positive experience. On the other side of the phone, a real lady awaits you. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, firm and all-natural breasts and a tight round bottom. What more can you ask for? The thoughts in my mind have been running for far too long, I was holding it for the longest time that day prior to our session. Of course since it was rush hour what should have been a 20 minute drive ended up being 45 minutes which resulted in having to shorten to a half hour rendezvous. I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. I know there is lots more out there but when you strike gold. I cannot issue a grade on this experience because it would only be one of those boring 10's across the board scoring. I can hardly wait for my next trip to town so I can repeat with this beautiful and sensual lady. The view was gorgeous and she was amazing and very nice. As of writing this review there are only a few pics up of her, but they are accurate. IMHO she is very pretty, and has a warm, welcoming, bubbly personality... in fact I would put her near the top of all my massage therapist visits in terms of how welcome she made me feel. 954-613-6334 ... more >