I don't even know how else I can put but this but woman has the best technique compared to the massage therapists that I met in the past, I could have just spend the whole time admiring her, this woman knows how to take care of herself and it shows... her personality is really good and she follows directions with no complaints. She looks truly DDG and knows how to make you feel like a king, she's a keeper. Let me first say that my expectations were super high for her since I've read numerous positive reviews and her pics are fabulous. I think this girl is under-reviewed as I think just her overall package and great service will score many clients down the road. Saw her for 60 minutes and we used every last second for some relaxation. I think she was mentioned in a thread somewhere before, but not specifically reviewed, apart from the news yesterday of me coming back, so I am willing to shed some light into this. She has a great personality and for some reason we had a pretty good connection. She is the one who will make your head turn, whether you like it or not. The greeting was warm and the massage amazing. I actually was surprised to see such a hot girl when she opened the door. I know that makes no sense but like I said my brain was not on level ground. I was sort of in brain ecstasy for a few hours after the session. This girl is the one in the pic and you'll agree if you try her out. I told her that I was going to say that she looked like a certain actress in my review and she said she gets that a lot. 951-450-3741 ... more >