In heels she was at least my height if not taller, and I still remember the awesome sight of walking behind her. I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. Her place is simply beautiful from the moment you walk into the lobby to the moment you step into the door. She opens the door with a big smile, and she is very pretty! She greets you in incredibly sexy lingerie. From there, everything you would expect. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. She was quite into the session. Thought I should share a review of one of the best massage therapists I ever visited. Yes, the pictures are definitely accurate. She is a lovely girl kind of model-like features. That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. Only saw her twice but I remember her beautiful face to this day. The door closes and there she was in front of me, a beauty in a lingerie set of panties and bra. Greeted me with a huge smile on her face and genuine embrace and off we went into the room. 949-867-3428 ... more >