Don't be fooled by her innocent college girl look though. She is very good at what she does and knows how to please and tease a man. She actually reminded me of a neighbour's daughter from my high school days. She was supposed to be impossible to book but I lucked out calling late for same day appointment and got it. She is smart and easy to talk to, she has this bubbly personality, she kept on talking while we were cuddling and I was just listening. In heels she was at least my height if not taller, and I still remember the awesome sight of walking behind her. There is just something about this lady that really turns my crank. Her pictures do not do her justice, her beauty and elegance is something that you have to see for your self don't take my word for it.... being with this woman is an experience that can only compare to being with a goddess. I had some business to attend to so I decided to book her and make it a dual purpose trip. I know some guys will start saying that this is a shill review because I concentrate on her face, gorgeous eyes, beautiful smile, but my session with her was somehow different. I walked out walking on a cloud, not only because the experience was so fantastic, but because I had met a truly gorgeous girl inside and out. I just had to be with her. Had a bit of small talk/tease (just the way she talks to you is so sensual). Parked my car in the back and entered through the front door. Beautiful woman looking very much as her pictures would suggest. Found her to be friendly, chatty and very accommodating. I was going to try her again before I posted a review but a friend of mine saw her the same day and he won't stop talking about her so I figure she is worth a mention here. 941-479-1177 ... more >