She genuinely looks and sounds like she is into what she does. Sexy body with smooth skin. Pics are accurate. Good size breasts. Nice round ass. This was my first visit to a very classy, yet incredibly sexy young beauty. She is a lovely woman who is very engaging, smart, easy to talk to, and fantastic at what she does. She greets me with two kisses on the cheek, some small talk and hangs my jacket in the closet. I go for my shower and when I come out we start our session. Repeat? Likely yes, like I said, I did enjoy my session and she's pretty good at what she does, she'll make you happy! Texted 15 mins before scheduled time that I was on my way, got immediate reply no problem, arrived on time and got room location - all good! Texted 15 mins before scheduled time that I was on my way, got immediate reply no problem, arrived on time and got room location - all good! I had a great time with her and was surprised that such a sweetheart with a face, figure and services like hers arenít getting more notice. Cute girl, lovely figure, velvet skin, warm personality and great service. What a refreshing experience. My bad, and for all you critics out there, go ahead and slam me with the NEWBIE label. But before you do, consider that anyone who has ever met her would reassure you that I didn't steer you wrong there, so please consider this another real and honest review. 936-698-7871 ... more >