The greeting was warm and the massage amazing. I don't usually write reviews but I decided to today since I have been creating a huge TDL of girls based on everyone's reviews on this board. Really cool chick and very pretty. She's very young looking. I can usually tell how a session will go within 2 minutes of walking in...and I was getting very good vibes from her. No awkwardness...totally at ease. She gave me the room number by texting me. It was just one of those session where everything was clicking. So rare for me on a first encounter. One thing I love about this is the potential for variety. I saw her recently at her new location across town. Wow! For those of you who really enjoy spending time in a nicely decorated and superbly clean place, you will be readily impressed. This is a lady who enjoys making her partner feel special and finding the right buttons to bring extreme pleasure. I highly recommend her not only for her sensual skills but for the fact that she is a lady with intelligence, sophistication, humour and just an all around joy to be around. There was no clock watching - I was over when I told her that it was time I left.. she never brought it up. She offered various methods for the massage. She was quite vocal and it was definitely a plus. She was very accommodating and made the effort to ensure I had a good time. Hold her in my arms, did a few spins with her and then sat on the bed with this smiling and beguiling beauty in my arms. I can't say who she looks like, I'm not good at that....but there was a moment near the end when were in her room together and I swear her profile looked like that Penthouse pet of the month. Maybe I was just delirious at that point. Took a quick bathroom visit and when I got back to the room. She had a nice smile was very pleasant and instructed me to lie down. 935-351-1474 ... more >