She's quite attractive, how attractive you ask? Well, my gaze was drawn to a pair of sexy legs walking down the hall, her hair over her neck and graceful shoulders, maybe she felt my stare because she looked back with a wicked smile. She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. Very pretty, gorgeous skin throughout and a great conversationalist. She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! Pics and stats are accurate - she's a very pretty lady with sweet disposition and soft smile. I had some spare cash from benefits for last year, so I wanted to have some fun. For those of you who are fully capable of displaying such attributes with her then I would most heartily recommend her. She is the one who will make your head turn, whether you like it or not. Booked the appointment with ease and she looked great in that outfit in the ad. I tend to do a lot of research before I visit someone, and I'm always looking for the Too good to be true scenarios. But something told me that I should take the reviews about this lady seriously, and I'm happy to report, that I'm glad I did! Our rendezvous was for an hour as based on her positive reviews I had no qualms about a longer session, and she did not in anyway fail to live up to her billing. She was dressed tastefully and high class. 931-476-6285 ... more >