I asked her to keep the dress and the heels on. Fellas, she is one sexy lady. It is not often that I get the deer in headlights sensation when the door opens. Yes, you read the reviews (not many in this case), yes you study the photos, but let's face it: You can never be completely sure what you'll see when you get there. Well, in her case, you'll see a face that could easily be plastered all over town on billboards advertising the latest ice cream. You know the type: pretty, young, sexy, flirtatious, but somewhat toned-down and GND-y. Guys, she's the real deal. I was a little nervous but she was worth every penny. Given her amazing face and body I would definitely make another appointment with her! Donít know if at my age my heart can take all of this action so I might stick to massages but she was definitely worth the visit. She was just as hot as her pictures, and she looked great! She was quite into the session. I felt like a young guy with a new girlfriend just relaxing with no worries. I went to see her because of some previous reviews on here from which I determined that she was what I was looking for, and I was not wrong! She is very cute and that body, wow!! She has the curves of a model. It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. I like her a lot, very pretty facially. 929-517-8421 ... more >