Being thoroughly adept through experience with such comments I smile knowingly. I freshened up and chilled chatting with her, I was quite tired and satisfied. Conversation was good and didn't seem forced. I felt very comfortable chatting with this hottie. She genuinely looks and sounds like she is into what she does. I like to earn my good reviews. The pictures on the website are accurate as is her description. We agreed on her working next Wed/Thur, so we can repeat this amazing encounter. I get to the location and when she opened the door, I see this very pretty lady with bra and panties waiting for me. Man did she look gorgeous with that sexy flowing hair at this point I didn't want to wait for dinner. Her massage is a real massage. Like I'm talkin' RMT style except on a flat bed, not a table. Pics and stats are accurate - she's a very pretty lady with sweet disposition and soft smile. To say that I was very pleased with her connection and passion with me would be an understatement. Maybe it was the stars that night, maybe it was because I found her to be very sexy and hot, maybe it was because she felt and said the same. Hold her in my arms, did a few spins with her and then sat on the bed with this smiling and beguiling beauty in my arms. 929-498-5894 ... more >